The Transport Credit Union
Credit Union Benefits
Low cost Fixed Rate loans.
No loan set up fees.
No early settlement fees.
No exit fees.
Excellent savings rate paid Full details:
1. Save the easy way by free payroll deduction, courtesy of your employer as an Employee Benefit.
2. As a saver you can borrow up to five times your shares at low rates from 4.7% . (8.9% APR) down to 3.7% (6.9% APR) for all unsecured loans, compare this with other well known lenders, your saving continues even when borrowing as a percentage of your payment to the credit union will remain in your shares, which can be used to pay off your loan when equal with loan balance, or just leave it or apply for your next loan based on your share balance, YOUR CHOICE! .
3. No Setting up charges, no early settlement fees, all loans are fixed rate.
4. Loan Protection Benefit on all loans up to your 70th birthday is provided for members.
5. The recommended “Standard Dividend” on savings during year 2014/15 is 1.05% and even better on our Higher Dividend accounts
6. We can offer budgetary guidance free to Members if required.
7. Your statement of account is available free on request, also a comprehensive annual statement is provided.
8. Free life savings cover matched £ for £ up to £10,000 on your shares up to 65th birthday, normal conditions apply, details on request.
9. There is an “Introductory Loan Plan” for new members, up to £500. at 7.8% flat rate interest.
10. After taking out an unsecured loan for any amount, if you are unhappy for any reason, you can just return the loan within 14 days stating the reason, and we will charge you 0% interest.
11. When taking your annual leave you can apply for a “holiday relief loan” and have your three weeks credit union deduction returned to you before you go.
12. We are regulated as a credit union.
13. Where appropriate we can arrange secured loans at a reduced rate on normal loan charges.
14. Members over two years in the credit union can apply for a Personal Budget Account which is a handy overdraft type facility up to £500 at just 14.9% APR on the reducing balance = 7.8% flat rate –ie approx £39.
15. Members over five years in the credit union can apply for a Personal Budget Account up to £1000 at just 14.9% APR on the reducing balance = 7.8% flat rate - ie approx £78.
16. For the past twenty-five years our solicitors have been more than willing to offer legal advice free to our members whenever required.
17. We have had an ongoing business arrangement with prominent Financial/ Mortgage Advisors for over 25 years, Call the Credit Union for more information.
18. Member’s savings are protected against fraudsters by the use of a reputable credit-referencing agency and approved Collection Agencies with whom which we share necessary information.
19. We have a pleasant and very experienced staff and management, directed by a competent and Regulator approved Board of Directors, elected by the members, and are prominent people in passenger transport who understand fully, the needs of workers in the industry.
20. As one of our members, you need not tolerate unreasonable harassment or bullying from any financial institution, we can provide legal or financial advice, or a even trained negotiator who can act on your behalf.
21. We operate a "treat your customers fair policy" and openly invite you to advise us if you wish to make an expression of dissatisfaction to our complaints officer.
Our business is also covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service, to which a member can refer in the unlikely event that a complaint remains unresolved.
THE BEST BENEFIT OF ALL IS
YOU DO NOT BELONG TO US
WE BELONG TO YOU
The better way to save
A cheaper way to borrow
Our Member Service Team can take your personal call
Mon - Thurs 8.45am - 16.00pm
Friday 8.45am - 15.00pm
10 Lines waiting for your call.
Licensed by : FCA for Money Counselling.
People who found this site searched for, Transport credit union, creditunion in scotland, British transport creditunion, buses credit union, train or underground credit union, trucker or drivers savings scheme. Firstbus, Stagecoach and stagecoach transport along with Manchester credit Union. Keywords include: Transport 2000, all major cities within wales, England and Scotland. Scottish transport credit union, welsh transport credit union and English Transport credit union. UK passenger transport credit union and british transport credit union.
Transport scotland creditunion, East coast trains