Can I reduce my payment?

If you do not have an outstanding loan balance, you can complete an earnings deduction form to amend your payment.

If you have a loan, reducing your deduction will require authorisation from the Loans Department. If your financial circumstances change or you experience difficulty meeting your repayments please contact us immediately and we will put you through to the relevant department in order to assist as far as possible.