What happens if I change job?

If you change employers, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible. If you are moving within the transport industry, there is the chance that you may be working for a company that has the same payroll facility – your payment won’t continue automatically so it is important that you get in touch with us in order to set up your payments again.

If your new employer is out-with our Common Bond then payments can be made by bank transfer, secure card payment over the phone or via a recurring standing order with your bank. If you have an outstanding loan then this method would need to be used.

If you have a loan and fail to notify us of your change of employer, we may send you a reminder letter once your payment stops, in order to prompt contact. If you have received one of these, please contact us